Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Loved "Vintageweave Interiors"

I went to Vintageweave Interiors last week, and I really loved it. It may be a little too expensive for me to buy my furniture there, but there were tons of fun & girly accessories that I loved...ahh childhood revisited. I really loved the cake plates in pink, yellow and blue. It was very French Country, and owner reminded me that I can paint anything. This is a very accessible look with a little work and creativity. Need to buy paints!!! Goal one! Antique white, yellow, pink, blue and maybe a sage, and gray! I particularly love gray and white. There is a part of me that loves the all-white look, although it looks like someone has died and they are "covering up the mansion," I still like it. Images from Vintageweave Interiors:








No comments: