Friday, November 23, 2007

Anthropologie is Wondrous

Usually I'm not a big fan of chain stores, but Anthropologie rocks my world. I get really excited in there...not for their clothes, but for their expensive home goods.

I made a list of what I really love:
1. French tile coaster for $3.95 to use some as tiles for the bottom of the door
2. Green-ish glasses that say milk
3. I Godinger & Co. - Tribeca - large pitcher for flowers
4. Hooks that are white or yellow for kitchen for aprons, measuring cups, etc.
5. Tin signs - cafe
6. Latte cups in pink, yellow, white, and a giant latte cup in yellow
7. Hooks for walls - all different ones, and glass knobs for new console
8. Napkins - yellow
9. Yellow and aqua biscuit cups
10. Typhoon bread box
11. Blue & white plants for plate holder
12. Mummert vintage signs
13. Red outdoor mat $48.00
14. Cake plate
15. Glass candle sticks.

Now I feel like a complete glutton...

No comments: